Super Stylish Men...









Menswear rules!

I get so much inspiration from super stylish men and completely appreciate a blog that provides me with eye candy in the form of men's threads - which is why I love Boots, Beards & Bow Ties, a blog by theeamber (who I featured a Q&A and photo blog post on last year here).

So if you are seeking some inspiration make sure you bookmark Boots, Beards & Bow Ties :)

You can also find and follow Amber online, she rocks!
Personal Twitter: theeamber
Beauty Tips Twitter: theebeautyblog
Instagram: theeamber
Blog: Boots, Beards & Bow Ties

4 comments:

KAIIWONG said...

thank you for the compliment on my blog !! I really like these men outfit's and styles !! Nice blogs you have !!

KAIIWONG
http://kaiiwong.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks again for the compliment! It means a lot!! Keep up the great blogging too!

Cliff Tuna said...

Every men should dress this way hahaha

Unknown said...

@ Cliff - totally! :)