Kanye West gets stacking with bracelets and creates his own arm party... #loveit

Pic: yadda-life


Pic: styleite


Pic: notorietyinc
Pic: upscalehype
Pic: complexmovement

After watching the 2011 VMA's a smile came across my face when I saw Kanye had created his own  "arm party" (thanks to the amazeballs The Man Repeller for coming up with that fabulous term) and 2 good one's at that!

I am addicted to stacking and creating arm parties of my own right now (different parties for different days) - piling on the "3 B's" - bracelets, bangles and beads and love to see that men are rocking the stacks too!

I remember seeing Kanye stack away on Coachella using nautical bracelets by BurkmanBros and combining them with the Cartier LOVE bracelet as well as other "B's too.

Keep rocking and stack on Kanye!

No comments: