New Nissan NOTE ad, design and personalization (English)

Following on from my previous post I wanted to write about the new NOTE's design, advertisement and personalization website - all cool and give the brand that extra special 'cherry on top'.

Design

I've always been passionate about auto design and even though the NOTE is predominantly targeted towards males, I am a fan.  Maybe it's because I tend towards minimal, structured design rather than curves with too many details.

I love how the design is not only stylish but very functional - designed for A-B, day-to-day journeys, as well road trips on the weekend.  A car that caters to a young couples and families with children - I'm all for that: a family car that isn't too bulky or huge to maneuver AND that looks stylish.

Nissan state that the New NOTE is inspired by squash ("a sport where you need to be very agile, anticipate the next more and react quickly") - which I can certainly see reflected not only in the design, but also the branding, marketing messages and ad campaign.






Personalization

I have been known to spend way too long on the Nike Id site customizing sneakers and gear, so when I saw that you can personalize the New NOTE I had to have a go here.

As mentioned I am a minimal sort of girl, so I pretty much made a black on black version (as below).




Ad campaign

Just in case you haven't seen it already here is the NOTE's ad featuring fellow Scots; Franz Ferdinand with "Evil Eye".


Nissan also posted a short behind the scenes from the commercial, which I also enjoyed watching:




My roundup can be basically written in 3 words - Good job Nissan!

You just got yourself a new fan.


Nissan links



No comments: